Sunday, February 10, 2013

My Heart Belongs to You

Hello and Happy Sunday!  Have you had a nice weekend?  We are enjoying some pretty nice weather here this weekend.

Today I am sharing the Valentine card I'm going to give to my sweetie.  I got the wonderful pattern papers from my friend Missy yesterday and just had to put them to use.  Thanks Missy!!


I kept this card pretty simple since it's going to a guy.  :-)


I'm going to link this card up to the Queen of Hearts challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut.  Thanks for coming by to take a look!

Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Recollections
Pattern cardstock from My Mind's Eye Love Me stack
Heart from Gypsy Wanderings cut at 7.8 inches
Couple from Sweethearts cut at 3 inches
Sentiment from My Craft Spot's Always & Forever set
Black embossing powder
Black Sakura gel pen

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! I like the simple design and cute sentiment. And those are GREAT papers!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete