Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fluttering by to say Hi!

Hello everyone!  I hope you had a fantastic weekend!  Our weekend was busy, but good.  It was a 3-day weekend, which always makes it a little better.  My sweetie's father got married on Friday night, so we were pretty busy Thursday, Friday and Saturday with wedding related/family stuff.  The wedding itself was beautiful and went pretty smoothly.  No complaints from the bride and groom, and that's all that really matters!

The project I have to share tonight is a card that I made for a friend who is starting a new job tomorrow.  She is married to one of my co-workers and is coming to work for our company but in a different department.  I know that she is really looking forward to this change and wanted to give her a card just to let her know I'm thinking about her on her first day and wishing her all the best.  Thanks for coming by to take a look!

 Recipe:
Cardstock from Bazzill
Butterfly from Rock Princess cut at 3 1/4 inches
Sentiment from Pink by Design's Rock On set
Ribbon from American Crafts
Spots & Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder
Cloud Crop-a-Dile Corner Chomper
Clear Dust Sakura gel pen
iRock gems and pop dots

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card---I really like the butterfly & the color combo looks great!!

    ReplyDelete