Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Card

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!  I hope everyone is ready for the holiday and is able to spend time with friends and family in the coming days.  Today I'm sharing the card I made to send to family for Thanksgiving (yes, I took the 'easy' way out and made the same card for everyone!).

Have a wonderful holiday and thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Bazzill and Recollections
Patterned cardstock from The Paper Studio
Turkey from Create a Critter cut at 3 1/4 inches
Sentiment from My Pink Stamper's Happiest Moments set
Twine from My Craft Spot
Google eyes
Black and white Sakura gel pens

3 comments:

  1. Super cute turkey! Love the faux stitching. I think I am ready to start adding some to my projects.

    Happy Thanksgiving,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the faux stitching on this turkey

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I like that background paper, and the stitching on the turkey looks perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete