Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thank Yous

Good evening!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  My weekend was busy, but fun.  I got a text message last Thursday from my sweetie's father, who is getting married on Friday.  He was wondering if I would be willing and able to make 23 thank you cards for them in time for their wedding.  Of course I agreed - why would I turn down a reason to play in my craft area?!?

They came over that evening and picked out paper that matches their wedding colors and left the rest up to me.  Their only requests were that they wanted 11 'male' cards and 12 'female' cards, and they want them to all be different.  I took a small liberty and decided that the same design but different colors counts as different.  Thankfully they are okay with that!

I got started on a few cards that night and then on Friday my sweetie and I went to Ames, IA to meet up with some college friends and then watch my Cyclones take on the Kansas Jayhawks on Saturday afternoon.  With the exception of the trip to Ames for the football game and a few hours this afternoon for a bridal shower, I have done little else this weekend other than working on the thank you cards.  But I'm not complaining!  I've enjoyed making all these cards.  I have quite a few done, but still have a little way to go.  This is the first batch of cards I have ready to share with you.  Thanks for coming by to check them out!

Girl thank yous:



Guy thank yous:



4 comments:

  1. I think these look great and definately qualify as "different"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are beautiful. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those all turned out really good! She will like them!!

    ReplyDelete