Monday, April 23, 2012

Cupcakes

Happy Monday!  Did you all have a fabulous weekend?  Like I thought would happen, we didn't have much on our schedule but we sure managed to fill up our time!!

Last week, my friend Missy and I had our third Decorating Basics class.  We learned to ice cupcakes, make leaves and make some basic Wilton flowers (drop flowers, rosettes, pompom flowers and shaggy mums).  Here is my attempt at the shaggy mum.  Definitely not as nice as the ones in the book or the one that our teacher created in class, but for my first attempt it wasn't all too bad (I think, anyway!).  This week we have our final Decorating Basics class and we'll be decorating our 'final exam' cake.  I'm still trying to decide what to do on it, but I'm sure you'll be seeing pics!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment