Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Disney Thank You

Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're all having a wonderful week!  Are you ready for Easter??  I'm just getting started on my Easter cards - running a bit late, I know.

This past weekend my sweetie and I were out in California, where we had a second wedding reception since that is where nearly all of my extended family lives.  While we were there, my niece celebrated her birthday at Disneyland.  My parents were gracious enough to treat the family that day, taking advantage of the fact that we were all together - which unfortunately doesn't happen very often.  I wanted to make a thank you card for them to let them know how much we appreciated the day.  My sweetie had never been to Disneyland, only Disney World, and I hadn't been to Disneyland in years.  We had a great time riding the rides, seeing the shows, and of course spending time with family!  Thanks for stopping by!


Recipe:
Solid paper from Bazzill and Recollections
Patterned paper from DCWV
'Gawrsh' from Mickey Font cut at 1 inch
Goofy from Mickey Font cut at 3.5 inches
Ribbon from my stash
Sentiment from Friends and Neighbors Set by My Craft Spot
Glossy Accents
White Sakura gel pen

1 comment: