Friday, August 3, 2012

CTO #73

Hello and happy Friday!  I feel like I am finally getting some crafting mojo back and have been trying to spend more time downstairs working on projects but I'm also pretty addicted to the Olympics!  I have been staying up later than usual watching coverage on tv and trying my hardest to avoid spoilers on the internet all day.  Are you all going through this too or is it just me?!?  :)

This week over at Celebrate the Occasion, they're having an I Scream for Ice Cream challenge.  I thought I'd make a quick birthday card that would work for this challenge.  I decided to make this card a #10 size card so that I could fit 3 ice cream cones easily across the front of the card.  These cones are from Simply Charmed but I didn't cut all the layers because I wanted to use some cute Peachy Keen faces on them.  Thanks for coming by to take look.  Now back to the Olympics!  LOL!!


**I've just learned of a new challenge blog - Tuesday Alchemy and this card fits their current challenge.  I'm going to link up there as well.  Thanks Corrinne!!

Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Bazzill and Recollections
Pattern cardstock from DCWV Sweet Stack
Ice Cream cones from Simply Charmed cut at 2.5 inches
Faces from Peachy Keen Stamps Wide Eyed Kids assortment
Tim Holtz Burlap embossing folder
Brown chalk
White Sakura gel pen
Pop dots

10 comments:

  1. Your card is 2 cute! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, this is super cute. Long the different size and this super cute. TFS with us at CTO this week. Hope to see you back next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so cute! Your yummy project is full of smiles :)

    I invite you to play with us at Tuesday Alchemy http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com for our current challenge, which is ICE CREAM!

    Happiness,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute---the PK faces look terrific!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card!
    Thanks for joining CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the triple image!

    Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy!
    Hugs Katya x

    P.S I am having a blog giveaway at my personal blog, you are very welcome to join
    http://madewithlovebykatya.blogspot.ie/2012/07/my-blogs-1st-birthday.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute card!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Tuesday Alchemy
    *hugs* Shell x

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute!! looks so yummy! thanks for joining us at tuesday alchemy!!


    cheers!
    kelli

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those ice-creams are so adorable, great colors along with the white accents! Thanks for joining us @ CTO for our "Ice Cream" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete