Saturday, August 4, 2012

DCD #76

Greetings!  Hope everyone's weekend is off to a good start!!

Die Cuttin Divas is hosting another great challenge this week - Anything Goes!  I thought I would take this opportunity to try something I've never done before.  Have you seen some of the fabulous cascading cards out there in blogland??  There are some amazing creations out there!!

I found a great tutorial HERE and had no problems getting the card base put together.  I will admit though, once I got that complete, I was a bit overwhelmed thinking about how I was going to add on to the card.  There just seemed to be so much space to fill in!!  Here's my first attempt at a cascading card - I'm sure I'll be making another card in this style sometime!





Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Bazzill and Recollections
Pattern cardstock from DCWV
Flower from Sugar and Spice cut at 1.25 inches
Stroller from 9 Months cut at 1.75 inches
Safety pins from Sugar and Spice cut at 1.75 inches
Onesie from New Arrival cut at 2 inches
Rattle from 9 Months cut at 2 inches
Butterfly from New Arrival cut at 1.5 inches
Bottle from 9 Months cut at 2 inches
Frame and shadow from Elegant Edges cut at 3 inches
Sentiment from My Pink Stamper's Sweet Baby set
White and brown chalk
Black and white Sakura gel pens
Glossy Accents
Stickles

2 comments:

  1. This is Precious!!!Love it!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!

    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this looks fantastic---the images you chose look perfect, and so do the papers!!!

    ReplyDelete