Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Birthday Bash Bunny

This week over at Flaunt it Fridays, the challenge is to create a project using the bunny with present image from the Birthday Bash cartridge.  When I saw the challenge I knew exactly what I would do.  One of my aunts absolutely loves rabbits.  She has various rabbit collectibles, pet rabbits - she even has a sun room where she can sit and enjoy the day, read a book, etc with a small side yard where the rabbit can roam around and explore.  Anyway, I just knew that this bunny would be perfect for my aunt.  Her birthday is still a couple of months away, but I decided to go ahead and make her card early so that I could take part in this challenge.  Thanks for stopping by to check it out!
Recipe:
Patterned cardstock from DCWV
Solid cardstock from Recollections
Stickles on ears, nose and ribbon/bow
White Sakura gel pen for faux stitching
Scallop Crop-A-Dile corner chomper
pop dots
 

4 comments:

  1. Your bunny card is so cute! Your aunt is going to love this new addition to her collection! Thanks for flaunting it at FIF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bunny!! Ours are twins!!!! I like the shape you used on this card, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure your aunt will love your card, its very cute. Thanks for playing along with us FIF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I love the colors used! Thanks for flaunting your stuff at FIF!

    ReplyDelete