Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Good Luck Leprechan

I made this card for a good friend of mine.  We met about two and a half years ago when we both started working for the same company at about the same time.  We discovered that we both like scrapbooking and card making, and it didn't take long for our friendship to be formed.  Tomorrow is her last day at work, as she has taken a new job with a new company.  I made this card for her to wish her luck at her new job and with the new career path she has ahead of her.  Her husband is Irish and they are both very into St. Patrick's Day and all things Irish.  With St. Patty's Day right around the corner, I thought the leprechan was very fitting for this occasion.  I got the Simply Charmed cartridge from my sweetie for Christmas and love it!  I think there are so many great images on this cart and this leprechan and pot of gold are so cute!!

Recipe:
Cardstock from my scraps
Leprechan from Simply Charmed cut at 3 1/2 inches
Pot of Gold from Simply Charmed cut at 1 1/2 inches
Ribbon KI Memories
Stickles

1 comment:

  1. So cute, I love the little pot of gold you added in there!!

    ReplyDelete