Thursday, March 10, 2011

'Hang in There' Card

I made this card for a friend that I run with.  She was training for her first marathon and found out the week before the race that she has 2 stress fractures in one of her feet.  How upsetting to train and work so hard to get ready to run 26.2 miles, only to find out the week before that you can't run!  I felt so bad for her, so I made this card to tell her I was wishing her a speedy recovery.  Hopefully the fractures will heal and she'll be able to get back to training soon so she can get that first marathon completed.
Recipe:
Cardstock from my stash of scraps
Monkey and vine from Create a Critter cut at 3 inches
Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirl embossing folder
Jewels

1 comment:

  1. Love this card. My next "big" purchase is going to be the Cuttlebug, I always see such cute things being done with embossing...including this!

    ReplyDelete