Monday, March 28, 2011

Bundle of Joy!

I thought this was going to be a relaxing evening - yeah right!  When I came home from my run, my fiance said he got some news while I was out.  Our friends had their first baby!  She arrived almost 5 weeks early, but she and mommy are both doing well.  So, after dinner I went downstairs to make a baby card for them so we can get their gift ready for our visit tomorrow.  I'm also making a scrapbook for them to document their baby's first year.  I thought I had a little more time, so it's not quite finished.  I'll be working hard on those pages so I can finish it asap!  We're excited to meet the new baby and so happy for them as they start their family!!
Recipe:
Solid black, shimmer white and shimmer purple cardstock from Bazzill
Solid blue glitter cardstock from DCWV
Patterned cardstock from American Girl Crafts stack
Girl stroller from Simply Charmed cut at 3 inches
Sentiment from My Pink Stamper's Sweet Baby stamps
Ribbon from American Crafts in Peony

No comments:

Post a Comment