Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy Tenth Birthday!

Today is my niece's tenth birthday!  I can't believe she's already ten years old.  It does not seem like ten years have passed already - it seems like just yesterday that she was born.  Of course I was in college then.... man I'm starting to feel old.  Anyway, when I first got the Birthday Bash cartridge I was looking through all the images and saw this bull holding the number ten and knew it would be perfect for my niece's birthday.  I just got off the phone wishing her a happy birthday and she thanked me for the card saying she really liked it.  Made me feel good!  Sending the happiest of birthday wishes to my sweet niece!
Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Bazzill and Recollections
Patterned cardstock from DCWV stack
Bull cut from Birthday Bash at 5 inches
Ribbon from American Crafts
Sakura gel pen for faux stitching
Jewels

1 comment:

  1. Lovw the little cow!! I have an award for you on my blog!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete