Thursday, March 17, 2011

Float Trip

I'm finally getting caught up on my scrapbook!  I started a scrapbook dedicated to the trips my sweetie and I take, and managed to get nearly a year behind.  Pretty bad considering we really don't take THAT many trips!!  My sweetie's family tries to go on a float trip every year, and these pages are from that trip.  There was a record number of family and friends that went on the trip, which made it even more fun.  His family is all about playing around and having fun, so the float on the river was full of water gun fights and throwing water-filled Nerf balls at each other.  So much fun!!



Recipe:
Patterned Paper - The Paper Studio
Solid Paper - Recollections
Ribbon - American Crafts
Title Font cut from Lyrical Letters at 1 1/2 inches

1 comment:

  1. WHAT were you eating on that plate---crawdads you caught?!!?? Aaahhhhgggghhhh!!! Good layout though, the paper is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete