Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Anniversary Grandma and Grandpa!

Yesterday was my grandparent's 64th anniversary.  64 years of marriage - wow!  I don't know that I will make it to celebrate my 64th anniversary because I'll be closing in on 100 years old by then, but I hope that my marriage is as successful as theirs is.  If I am half as happy and fulfilled in my marriage as they have been in theirs, I will be one happy wife.  For their card I decided to use the image of the champagne glasses from the Sweethearts cartridge and tried to dress it up a little bit with shimmer paper, pearls and jewels.  Congratulations Grandma and Grandpa!
Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Recollections
White shimmer cardstock from Bazzill
Glasses from Sweethearts cut at 4 1/4 inches
Tim Holtz Swirls embossing folder
Pearls and jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment