Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Very Happy Birthday

Good morning!  I hope you have all been having a good week!  I've been working from home this week and I must say, I thought that being at home I'd be able to get more things done around the house while I'm here during breaks (including crafting!).  But that has not been the case!!  I'm not sure where the hour of time that I usually spend commuting has gone either!

Today is my sweetie's grandpa's 93rd birthday.  The family is getting together this weekend to celebrate, and I did manage to get downstairs and make a card for him.


I kept this card very simple - and it's one of my rare Cricut-free creations!  All this one required was an embossing folder, some ribbon and a button!!


I'm hoping to find some time to get out and check out your blogs and see the crafty creations you've come up with lately!  Thanks for stopping by today!!

Recipe:
Cardstock from Bazzill and Recollections
Polka Dots embossing folder
Sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps Everyday Greetings set
American Crafts ribbon
Button from my stash

1 comment:

  1. I bet he loved it!! I love that ribbon and the embossed panel.....and super cute new blog look, too!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete