Monday, March 4, 2013

FCCB #151 - Bye Bye Birdie

Good morning!

I'm excited to be sharing my first post as a Fantabulous Cricut design team member!  This week the challenge is Bye Bye Birdie - create a project with a bird.  This is a perfect opportunity for me to pull out one of my favorite cartridges - 3 Birds on Parade!


I saw this cute little bird holding the bouquet of flowers and thought the image would go perfectly with this stamp from one of My Pink Stamper's retired sets.


Be sure to join in the challenge this week over at Fantabulous Cricut!!  Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Cardstock from Bazzill and Recollections
Bird and flowers from 3 Birds on Parade cut at 3 inches
Floral Flourishes embossing folder
Sentiment from My Pink Stamper's Everyday Life set
Pearl gems
American Crafts ribbon

10 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card, that little birdie with the flowers is so cute !! Welcome to the FCCB DT, excited to see your future creations :)
    Brianna FCCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Heather! I love the dimension, embossing and the little pearls.
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first post!! I love the white background, how the colors just pop off of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay and congrats! I am thrilled we are now on the same team and DT buddies! I can't wait to see what you got cookn'! This is a great first project! I agree with Missy... love the white background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clearly I need 3 Birds on Parade! How cute is that bird? I love the touch with the bouquet. I want this little birdie to deliver me some spring flowers!

    Rebecca, Fantabulous Cricut DT
    I would love to have you visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Looking forward to getting to know you as a fellow DT member for FCCB!
    Ro
    rodonner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so sweet. Cindy FCCB DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bird is so stinkin' cute! Love it! You did a great job with the challenge! I'm excited to be on the DT with you!

    Emily (molliemugsblog.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to you!!!TOTALLY Cute!
    Have a Wonderful Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super adorable card Heather!! Love that cute little bird and the embossing is great!! Welcome to FCCB DT!!
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete