Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone!!  It's a beautiful Spring day here and we plan to make the most of it.  My sweetie and I are hoping to get out and play some golf later this afternoon - my first time getting out on the golf course in 2013!

I wanted to share one more Easter card that I made this year.  I wanted to use another of the cute images from Create a Critter 2.  I also wanted to make something a little different than the standard A2 card.

I simply cut the front side of the card in half and attached the scalloped circle from Elegant Edges.
On the inside I put another scalloped circle, directly under the one on the front flap, to make a spot to write my message.  Pretty simple, but a little different, which is what I was after!

I hope you all have a fabulous holiday today!!

Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Recollections and The Paper Studio
Pattern paper from The Paper Studio
Scallop circle from Elegant Edges cut at 3 inches
Chick and bunny ears from Create a Critter 2 cut at 2.5 inches
Sentiment from My Pink Stamper's Happiest Moments set
i-rock gems

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is great, I really like how it opens up---very different!!! ;) Cute image, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet, yet simple card idea! I just love how turned out, and the image is so cute! I want to thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me such an encouraging comment. I am still a very new card maker, only 2 months and a bit, and all comments mean so much to me! I have just become your newest follower and I would just love it if you would become one of mine. Thanks again. Hugs, Cathryn

    ReplyDelete