Friday, March 1, 2013

Exciting News!

Good morning!!  I am some news that I am very excited to share with you this morning!  I have been selected to be a member of the Fantabulous Cricut Design Team!!  The Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog was one of the first challenge blogs I learned of when I started blogging.  Now to be chosen as one of the design team members.....I am over the moon!

My term officially starts next week.  I'm looking forward to sharing my first project as a design team member with you all!  I'm also going to be taking over the Fantabulous Friday posts.  I hope that I am able to help inspire others as much as I have been inspired by this blog and its design team members!

Thanks for stopping by to read about my exciting news!  Be sure to stop by the Fantabulous Cricut blog and  the blogs of all the other new and returning design team members as well!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Heather! Congrats on the DT! I also made it. I am looking forward to getting to know you and the other girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Heather! I will be looking forward to seeing your creative projects over the next few months. I am also a new DT member so I'm also looking forward to getting to know you!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Heather, looking forward to being on the design team with you and sharing our creativity. Kim

    ReplyDelete