Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hello and Happy St. Patrick's Day!!  Are you all enjoying the weekend?  Maybe going to a St. Patrick's Day parade?  Or eating corned beef and cabbage?  We aren't going out, but my sweetie plans to take some green food coloring to his beer a little later today and he's cooking corned beef and cabbage.  Yum!

My sweetie's best friend is coming over today to help lay tile in our master bathroom.  His wife and their three daughters are coming over as well and the 5 of us girls plan on having a crafty afternoon.  Should be fun!  I thought that since their kids were coming over on St. Patrick's Day I'd make little treat bags for them. I recently got the Teddy Bears on Parade cartridge and I've been dying to make one of those cute bears!!


I filled the bags with Rolos, which I think kind of look like gold coins.  :-)


I kept the treat bags pretty simple since they're going to young girls who are likely to rip them apart to get to the candy!!  I'm going to link these treat bags up to Die Cuttin Diva's Green and Gold challenge.

Thanks for coming by to take a look!  I hope you enjoy your St. Patrick's Day!!

Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Recollections
Pattern paper from The Paper Studio
Spellbinders Labels Eight dies
Leprechaun bear from Teddy Bears on Parade cut at 2.75 inches
Stickles
White Sakura gel pen

5 comments:

  1. Too cute, thanks for playing along with us at DCD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super cute!! I love your treat bags!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this little bear topper is just adorable---that bear is so, so cute, and I like the shape you made the topper with !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just adorable! Thanks for sharing your creation at DCD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Duper Cute!Yummy!!
    Have a Wonderful Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete