Monday, March 25, 2013

FCCB 154 - Easter

Happy Monday!!  Did you all have a good weekend?  We got more snow this weekend - nearly a foot!  I can't believe Spring is officially here when we have snow on the ground!

Monday means another fun challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut!!  This week's challenge is "Easter" - show us all your fabulous Easter creations!

I made a fun little card using Create a Critter 2.  I love all the fun images on that cartridge - all of the seasons and holidays are covered it seems!


I popped my bunny up on pop dots and added glitter to his ears, nose, cheeks and tummy.  I finished the card off with some twine and a button.


Be sure to check out all the other design team members' Easter projects and join in the fun with us this week!!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Recollections
Pattern papers from The Paper Studio
Bunny from Create a Critter 2 cut at 3 inches
Twine from My Craft Spot
Button from my stash
Glitter

5 comments:

  1. Heather, this is such a fun image! Great card and great papers for the season! So springy!

    Have a great day!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! I love the panel the bunny is on and the way you did the twine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turned out so cute! Love the colors and the twine!
    Happy to be a NEW follower too!
    Scrappy hugs,
    Connie FCCB DT
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete