Monday, March 11, 2013

FCCB #152 - Luck O' The Irish

Happy Monday!!  It's time for another fun challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut!!  It's not my official design team week, but I decided to play along anyway.  :-)  The challenge this week is Luck O' The Irish.  We want to see your St. Patrick's Day projects!


I went to one of my favorite cartridges, Simply Charmed, and cut these fun St. Patty's Day images.


I love the Peachy Keen face stamps and decided to give my leprechaun a little winky face.  I hid his eyes, nose and mouth using my Gypsy, but I still cut out his eyebrows - I thought the orange eyebrows were just too cute!


I put the little leprechaun on an action wobble so he'd be even more playful!

Thanks for coming by to take a look!  I'm looking forward to seeing your St. Patrick's Day creations over at Fantabulous Cricut!!

Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Recollections
Pattern Paper from The Paper Studio
Leprechaun from Simply Charmed cut at 2.8 inches
Pot of gold from Simply Charmed cut at 2 inches
Double loop border punch
Sentiment from My Pink Stamper's Happiest Moments set
Twine from My Craft Spot
Stickles

4 comments:

  1. love your wobbly Irish lad! this card is super cute!
    arin
    apieceoflifespie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! Love the wobble action.


    Dt Sister Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super, super cute! I love how he's on a wobble, and great border at the bottom!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Heather! I love this little guy and you know I love you that you put him on an action wobble! Really great papers too! Loving that border punch? Martha Stewart??

    Susie

    ReplyDelete